Once the decision has been made to declare an image for each target Board Gold Master there are several tasks to do:
- Introduce a tag in meta-genivi-demo referring to the release.
- Create metadata based on Gold Master.
- Sign the images and metadata.
- Communicate to the Release team the place to download the image and metadata
- Communicate Release date/time.
- Communicate the release date to: marketing, PMO, community management
Request redirection of http://projects.genivi.org/gdp/release_announcement to the blog post with the new release announcement, which view should be restricted until the RT.
This task is better described in the Release Howto
- Readme file updated.
- Repos consolidated and renamed it.
- Tags applied for the release in the last merged commits
- Images and metadata signed
- Gold Master declared
- RD= Tuesday April 19th
- RT= 11:00 UTC