Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Which version of Qt should we put in GDP 10?
This task tracks the discussion around this topic.
Discussions about it on the mailing list
- Topic brought up by Roland Krause: http://lists.genivi.org/pipermail/genivi-projects/2016-May/002229.html
- Question asked by Agustin explicitely: http://lists.genivi.org/pipermail/genivi-projects/2016-May/002359.html
- Yocto 2.0 comes with Qt 5.5.1 This is the natural choice
- Qt 5.6 is the latest version, it is LTS and the last one with the former license model.
- Which version does system architecs from GENIVI EG need?
We will start with Qt 5.5.1 Depending on the decision on releasing GDP 10 or going directly for GDP 11, as happened with GDP-ivi8 and GDP-ivi9 we will revisit the decision.