On June 20th we have switched from the classical major release to a rolling model. At this point, we need to branch GDP⁻ivi9 to put it in maintenance mode.
Creation of the GDP-ivi9 maintenance branch for genivi-dev-platform and meta-genivi-dev. Adapt the readme files. The patches that has GDP 10 on the name need to change and adapt to master nomenclature.
- Link to the GDP-ivi9 branch on the repository: https://github.com/GENIVI/genivi-dev-platform/tree/gdp-ivi9
- Link to meta-genivi-dev repo: https://github.com/GENIVI/meta-genivi-dev/tree/gdp-ivi9/meta-genivi-dev
- Readme file for genivi-dev-platform: done
- Erase shas from readme files: this task should be done on the next major release, not now, based on the below comment ffrom Tom Pollard [X]
- Patches name changes to reflect master instead of GDP 10: