Deployment preparation and execution of the GDP 11 Beta QEMU image and metadata.
This task is fully described in the GDP Release Howto document.
- Designate a staging area, i.e. a directory to put all the build artifacts.
- Create a fresh checkout of the genivi-dev-platform repo using the release branch, `source init.sh`, tar the whole thing up as oe-source.tar.gz and put it in the staging area.
- This can be simplified to wiping out gdp-src-build/tmp and tarring up the whole thing while excluding everything in gdp-src-build except gdp-src-build/conf bitbake genivi-dev-platform
- Copy tmp/deploy/licenses/genivi-dev-platform-*/license.manifest into the staging area.
- Tar up the whole tmp/deploy/source dir as sources.tar.gz and put it in the staging area.
- Tar up the whole tmp/deploy/licenses dir as licenses.tar.gz and put in the staging area.
- Copy the image manifest to the staging area.
- Copy the kernel to the staging area.
- gzip the rootfs into the staging area.
- Upload all of the staging area into an FTP site
- Notify GENIVI IT GDP-321
- Inlcude in the notification the new URLs required for the release content. Done it in a different ticket since the release was delayed.
- Sent credentials to GENIVI IT by a second channel
oe sources tarball needs re-deployment