Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: GDP 11 RC3
Once the decision has been made to declare an image for each target Board Gold Master there are several tasks to do:
- Introduce a tag in meta-genivi-dev and genivi-dev-platform referring to the release.
- Create a specific readme.md for the branch, with information specific for the release.
- Create metadata based on Gold Master.
- Sign the images and metadata. (go.cd is generating md5sum lists per board, manually.)
- Communicate to the Release team the place to download the image and metadata
- Communicate the release date to: marketing, PMO, community management
This task is better described in the Release Howto
- GDP 11 RC3 branch creation (not applicable)
- Readme file for the branch created (not applicable)
- Tags applied to genivi-dev-platform and meta-genivi-dev (done where applicable)
- Images and metadata signed
- Checksum generation is completed by go.cd, Still have to manually confirm the files though
- Gold Master declared
- RD= Monday October 17th
- RT= 18:00 Pacific Time
- Gold Master communicated we will communicate the availability of the image and then the release date.
- During the GDP call it will be communicated.
- Mail to Marketing, PMO, community manager and ceo