Status: Done (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- libnss is built as nss-native, i.e. using the host installed compilers and glibc on the go-agent.
- https://github.com/GENIVI/genivi-dev-platform/pull/49 failed on one particular agent which had upgraded the distro.
- Some (all) of GDP build uses -Werror=deprecated-declarations making this a fatal error.
Ideas? (Maintainers to sort it out):
1. To suggest nss to be fixed upstream. I checked and it seems to be. Somewhere between 3.24 Beta 6 and 3.24 Beta 7,
the call to readdir_r was replaced with readdir. (Man, painful to work with mercurial...)
2. Suggest it to poky to upgrade. From what I can see poky branch krogoth is still on 3.21. Did not check futher.
3. Once that is done upgrade the GDP recipe, and so on...