Based on the License Compliance requirements, the following tasks are needed to be done:
- Provide signed metadata from YOCTO to LRT of those software components that have been updated. Also some other key ones.
- LRT will create a SPDX2 report of the above.
- An analysis on YOCTO accuracy in this topic will be done.
- If YOCTO is not accurate, GDP Delivery Team will provide Claus the right contact at the Linux Foundation/YOCTO to discuss the topic.
- We assume that what YOCTO provides in terms of (checked) metadata plus the image published in the same way (Download page) GDP Delivery team did in the previous release is enough for the LRT team to provide the ok to the release.