Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date:  September 24-25, 2019
Location:  Open Synergy, Rotherstr 20, 10245 Berlin, Germany. S+U station "Warschauer Straße"

Participants:

  • Kai Lampka (tick)
  • Gunnar Andersson (tick)
  • Matti Möll (tick)
  • Dmitry Morozov (tick)
  • Adam Lackorzynski (tick)
  • Artem - TBD (warning)
  • Bernhard / colleagues (question)

Logistics

  • Adam is driving (or train) Tuesday morning, will try to make the time approximately

Hotel proposals (feel free to add your booking or proposal for syncing up)


Backlog topics

  • Reschedule weekly phone conference meeting time

Resources


Day 1 - 24 September


All durations are TBC


Agenda itemStart timeDurationEnd timeOwner(s)Comment
Welcome & Logistics DONE9:0015mn9:15Matti
Agenda review DONE9:1515mn9:30Gunnar






Automotive Virtual Platform Specification






1. Introduction DONE

9::3010mn9:40Gunnar

2. Architecture

9:4030mn10:10Gunnar

3. General requirements  Partially done


TBD


2.5 Booting Guests DONE

10:1030mn10:40

Matti

with support from ARM?  EBBR.


3. Common Virtual Device categories






3.1 Storage (Block Device) DONE

10:4030mn11:10TBD Kai, or OpenSynergy

3.1.x Meeting automotive persistence requirements DONE

11:1030mn11:40TBD

3.2 Network Device DONE


(more...)
OpenSynergy?

Standard networks DONE

11:4030mn12:10...

Automotive networks   TODO!

12:1030mn12:40TBD

Time-sensitive Networking standards TODO!

12:4020mn13:00Matti
Lunch  DONE13:001:0014:00Le Petit Royal

3.3 GPU Device






3.3.1 GPU Device in 2D Mode  DONE

14:001h (less?)
→ 20 min
15:00Dmitry

3.3.2 GPU Device in 3D Mode  DONE

15:00

1h (less?)

→ 20 min

16:00Dmitry

3.4 IOMMU Device   TODO

16:0045mn16:45Dmitry

3.5 USB Device → exchange for cryptography    DONE

16:4545mn17:30TBD
End Day 117:30



Dinner - @Ssam in Kreuzberg19:00









Day 2 - 25 September






Agenda itemStart timeDurationEnd timeOwner(s)Comment
Agenda review9:0010mn9:10Gunnar

4. Special Virtual Device categories

change to afternoon instead






4.x Automotive Sensors
→ SCMI, can we reach consensus?


9:1045mn9:55ARM?

4.x Audio  DONE

9:5545mn10:40

Anton from OpenSynergy supporting (confirmed)


4.x Media codec    DONE - TODO clarify spec text

10:4045mn11:25Dmitry

4.x Cryptography  DONE

→ Replay Protected Memory Blocks RPMB?
+ Intel proposal?

Shift to Tuesday   DONE

11:25

20mn

(longer)

11:45Matti finds a colleague
or Artem
ARM supporting.


4.x.x Random Number Generation  DONE






5. Supplemental Virtual Device categories  DONE






5.x  Text Console  DONE

+ add on discussion of logging in general (standards)
and also need for earlier mechanism than text console (early boot)


6.x  Logging

MORE TODO


11:4530mn (less?)12:15Gunnar


5.1 Host-to-vm filesystem sharing  DONE

+ Note some new ideas virtio-fs added, etc.


12:1530mn (less?)12:45Gunnar
Lunch12:451h13:45







Next Generation Multi-OS System Design Whitepaper  →

Shift to morning instead DONE






section 1: introduction   09.30 → ?   DONE

13:4515mn14:00Kai

section 2: What does the HW need to fulfill to support unmodified execution of complete SW stacks,

what are the problems ? what is in the pipe ?

14:0030mn14:30Bernhard

section 3: isolation & partitioning : high levels definition ("academic view", which will have to cross-checked with reality later), isolation & timing

14:3045:0015:15Bernhard, Adam, Kai

section 4:  Inter-core communication

15:1530mn15:45Dmitry, Matti

section 5:  summary

15:4515mn16:00Kai, Gunnar






Backlog & Sprint Review

TBD45mn
Gunnarto be scheduled

Meeting Wrapup

16:3030mn16:30

End Day 216:30



  • No labels