- Try out working processes
- Focus on anything that are easy starters (Mirza picks preferred topics).
- Focusing on cleanup epic to get started.
- Mirza searching and creating an initial list of tickets that are easy starters - Gunnar to prioritize them Go or Wait
Via email we discussed easy starter tickets and some quick filtering:
- Restructure and remove wayland-ivi-extension.bbappend from meta-genivi-dev
- Acceptance test
- Seen a collection of python test scripts in some repo
- Research and set a plan and scope with Gunnar
- List all used services and make sure they have a dedicated user
- Review pull-request, test and merge
- Add support for udisks2 to the GDP image
- udisk2 is supported in meta-oe
- Research AGL udisk2 implementation
- Replace udev-extra-rules with udisk2
- make sure that there are none unwanted effects of removing above
- Research and DO!
- Convert X to DLT tasks
- Need to specify a selected list of components to start with
Time planning CW17-18
- Mirza closing up previous project
- 1 May is bank holiday, Mirza is off on Monday (squeeze day)
- 3-4 effective days expected
Results and time sheet
- Mirza: From start (April) up to today 36h
- Gunnar: Approx 8-16h
Results & Comments:
- Refer to printed Weekly Report
- - GDP-722Getting issue details... STATUS (In Review as of today). Looks OK for now, decided to hold Merge until after rocko merge.
- Mirza's Development environment is up and running (QEMU & R-Pi)
- First code contribution!
- Mirza found problems/questionable things in GDP & meta-ivi and created tasks for them (Quality improvement!)
- Bank Holidays mid-week & Gunnar at conference
- This first sprint was a bit ad-hoc. Set up (new) fixed sprint cadence and meeting times.
- Restart Backlog improvement/grooming
- Sprint plan & retrospective working well