| ||Update to Yocto Pyro||Changhyeok Bae|
- Offered to look into how difficult it is to upgrade to next Yocto version
GDP-659Getting issue details...
- Note that there is an upstream kernel graphics bug recently fixed which may impact Renesas hardware graphics drivers
| ||Next Sprint|| |
Review of weekly report
- Good progress, closed numerous bugs, progress on SDL, starting to get into the groove the last few weeks.
| ||Pull requests process||Stephen|
- What is the process for PRs?
- Gunnar: Anything that is non-trivial should have a task and should be planned into the sprint, but do you have a specific example?
- Stephen: What about if I update my Yocto BSP?
- Gunnar: It would be helpful if we were aware of that in the sprint plan
- Stephen: So I would create the task, assign it, and say it is landing on a certain date?
- Gunnar: Yes
| ||Version updates|| |
- Stephen: Are we accepting updates to previous versions? I.e. H3 starter kit updates will go into GDP master but would you accept that into GDP 12?
- Gunnar: We would accept that.
- Stephen: This is helpful because partners sometimes want something more stable to work on
- Gunnar: Its not too hard to have a maintenance branch.