Main new Features
- pairing feature + UI
- SmartDeviceLink (SDL) demonstration using Bluetooth & WiFi
Application containment principle using parts of the of Flatpak standard for applications
Vehicle Signaling subsystem (VSS+VSI) integration with CANDevStudio support (pending merge to SDE). → AMM demonstration of signaling-to-Web HMI.
- Alignment to GENIVI Baseline 13.0
- Based on latest Yocto release (pyro branch)
- Various bug fixes
- More integration of Lifecycle Subsystem
- New hardware support (e.g. Renesas R-Car H3)
For all additional details, please refer to GDP 13 related JIRA tickets.
As always, we refer to the GDP Master project for details. Don't be afraid to use master. We do all development in Master and it is generally kept in a stable state. Master acts essentially as a rolling release. If you are willing to build the platform instead of downloading, make sure to use latest Master which should be the best version.