Life-cycle integration work continues, Pull-request reviews and Google Summer of Code activities.
- Now 100% allocated to GDP.
- Report status of using the SDE with QtCreator towards minnowboard. - TOOL-101Getting issue details... STATUS
- Finished the HMI NSM integration (still needs merging). - GDP-570Getting issue details... STATUS
- Manual UI testing: Latest built images on Porter and Silk (HMI though did not boot up on Silk). - GDP-540Getting issue details... STATUS
- Filed a bug: GDP has a German keyboard layout. - GDP-574Getting issue details... STATUS
- Looking into improving the log reports. - TOOL-87Getting issue details... STATUS
- More students showing interest in the GSoC project.
Next Week Targets
GDP Open Weekly on March 15
- Zeeshan Ali
- Viktor Sjölind
- Taha Mohammad
- Gunnar Andersson
- Philippe Robin
- Phil Wise
- Philippe Coval
- Leon Anavi
- David Yates
- Stephen Lawrence
Fixed documentation of how to build GDP, students missunderstood and tried to build on target rather than towards target.
HTML5 based UI project is modified to use a open source framework.
Team concludes that there are two ways to do this since some stuff needed for development. ...
Gunnar suggests to have a separate image with a developer stuff.
Clearifying the ticket with syncing SWM, NSM and GDP.
Should be broken down into user stories. However, this is only relevant long term therefore it should be tagged as GDP 13+.
Cairo work pending GPLv3 discussion
Manual UI testing
Discussion between Zeeshan and Leon about config
Conclusion: deploy the sota sample config as default config.
Gunnar suggests to upstream patch in the pull-request.
It is decided that it should get merged first and then upstreamed.
If it is accepted upstream the patch should then be removed in favor for the upstream version.
Handling new Renesas boards
Wiki needs to be updated with information about how to build the new Rensesas board.
Gunnar handles CI.
AMM M3 Salvator-X multiple screen support
Philippe Robin: How do we demonstrate multiple screens for M3 Salvator-X on the AMM?
Does anyone have access to a M3 Salvador board with multiple display outputs?
Zeeshan is to check with Pelagicore and Stephen is to check with Renesas.
Worst case we run multiple "screens" on one screen.
Many thanks to Viktor Sjölind for taking the meeting minutes.