|GDP 11 RC1 release||- GDP-296Getting issue details... STATUS||week 35||Working on Master. Branching has not taken place yet.||Release focused on target boards|
|GDP 11 beta release||- GDP-294Getting issue details... STATUS||July 28th||Done. Wed Aug 3rd||Released. For QEMU only. Otherwise, please go to GDP Master. The tasks left to do are about tracking the impact of the release.|
|- GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS|
Decision about scenario taken. Analysis of GDP 11 timeline in progress
The decision about skipping GDP 10 and releasing GDP 11 has been taken. Now it is time to agree on the roadmap details.
|- GDP-231Getting issue details... STATUS|
Done: June 22nd
Re-structuring finished. Master has been created and integrated with go.cd. Now GDP has two deliverables, Master and major releases.
Release of Intel Minnowboard
Done: May 18th
14th AMM Hands on Session
April 27th and 29th
Done: April 26th and 29th
Hands On Sessions: GDP on Porter and GDP on RPi2. Summary/overview sessions.
Done. Tue April 19th
GDP-ivi9 for QEMU, Renesas Porter and RPi2
GDP-ivi9 RC1 release
March 8th 2016
Done Tue March 8th
GDP-ivi9 RC1 QEMU image
GDP-ivi9 Beta release
Feb 9th 2016
Done Wed Feb 17th 2016
GDP-ivi9 beta released. Some complementary and analysis tasks are in progress.
Achievements this week
Main achievement on the past week:
Th activity towards releasing RC1 continues. This week the Master port to RPi2 has been finished and we have included the support to a new touchscreen, the 7" RPi one. Next's week call will not take place at this date/time. Preferences?
- GDP Master improvements
- GDP 11 roadmap is now being tracked in
GDP-272Getting issue details...
- Feature freeze date published on the public mailing list.
- Workshop about this topic planned for next week.
- Acceptance tests. Early work towards creating a few acceptance tests - GDP-33Getting issue details... STATUS
- Pulse audio bug on Minnowboard fixed - GDP-329Getting issue details... STATUS
- Early work to provision to IT release images through go.cd - GDP-323Getting issue details... STATUS
- Further investigation on the GFX performance drop in QEMU - GDP-166Getting issue details... STATUS
Unresolved (not discussed last week)
Solved (from last week’s report issues)
Next Week Targets
- Keep supporting target boards in GDP Master towards GDP 11 RC1.