|GDP 11 release||- GDP-376Getting issue details... STATUS||October 6th 2016||Gold Master declared. Deployment finished. Publication stage..||During the last PMO call the current timeline was questioned. Discussion will be open again about this topic.|
|GDP 11 RC1 release||- GDP-335Getting issue details... STATUS||September 1st 2016||GDP 11 RC1 released.||Released For QEMU, Intel Minnowboard, RPI2 and RPi3.|
|GDP 11 beta release||- GDP-294Getting issue details... STATUS||July 28th||Done. Wed Aug 3rd||Released. For QEMU only. Otherwise, please go to GDP Master. The tasks left to do are about tracking the impact of the release.|
|- GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS|
Roadmap for RC1 release done and communicated. Release plan published.
|- GDP-231Getting issue details... STATUS|
Done: June 22nd
Re-structuring finished. Master has been created and integrated with go.cd. Now GDP has two deliverables, Master and major releases.
Release of Intel Minnowboard
Done: May 18th
14th AMM Hands on Session
April 27th and 29th
Done: April 26th and 29th
Hands On Sessions: GDP on Porter and GDP on RPi2. Summary/overview sessions.
Done. Tue April 19th
GDP-ivi9 for QEMU, Renesas Porter and RPi2
GDP-ivi9 RC1 release
March 8th 2016
Done Tue March 8th
GDP-ivi9 RC1 QEMU image
GDP-ivi9 Beta release
Feb 9th 2016
Done Wed Feb 17th 2016
GDP-ivi9 beta released. Some complementary and analysis tasks are in progress.
Achievements this week
Main achievement on the past week:
|GDP 11 roadmap approved||- GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS||Sept 21st||Roadmap published|
|GDP 11 Gold Master declared||- GDP-379Getting issue details... STATUS||Sept 22nd||Communicated to Marketing|
Once the timeline has been set, the GDP delivery team has been working in declaring Gold Master and finishing the rest of the technical tasks and content updates to be ready to put our hands on the new HMI as soon as possible to evaluate how feasable it is to integrate it into Master. Support requests are increasing, as expected, as we approach the release and the AMM.
- GDP release: this has been the main task for the GDP Delivery Team the past week.
GDP-376Getting issue details...
- Release schedule approved.
GDP-272Getting issue details...
- Gold Master declared
GDP-379Getting issue details...
- Communicated to Marketing to confirm the release date.
- Deployment completed
- Pre-deployment tasks completed - GDP-380Getting issue details... STATUS
- Deployment done.
OSSINFR-105Getting issue details...
- Thanks Nicholas Contino
- Deployment tests done. - GDP-382Getting issue details... STATUS
- Contents improvements:
- GDP 11 feature page. We are increasing the content, adding the new features and improvements of this new version
- Created a list of pages GDP is interested to track impact from in order to learn about GDP evolution. GENIVI have set up Google Analytics for this purpose in the wiki. The next step is to test it before the release.
GDP-400Getting issue details...
- Thanks Jeremiah Foster
- Redirections to new release announcement and bug tracker done
OSSINFR-106Getting issue details...
- Thanks Nicholas Contino
- Talking points: please take some time to help GENIVI MArketing to shape the message for GDP, that targets people like us. - GDP-387Getting issue details... STATUS
- Release track has started - GDP-389Getting issue details... STATUS
- Preparation of the GDP presentation at ELCE - GDP-407Getting issue details... STATUS
- Created a list of pages GDP is interested to track impact from in order to learn about GDP evolution. GENIVI have set up Google Analytics for this purpose in the wiki. The next step is to test it before the release. - GDP-400Getting issue details... STATUS
- License checks
GDP-85Getting issue details...
- After reaching out upstream and doing some investigation, we have concluded we cannot provide LRT what they request without investing a significant amount of effort on it, assuming we have a contributor level of knowledge in Yocto.
- The topic has been escalated and we have requested the help of Rudi Streif in order to get fresh ideas about how to approach the issue.
- Release schedule approved. - GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS
- Improvements in Master
- Taskhash mismatching errors were considered fixed but we have further reports about the topic that indicates that more effort is required.
GDP-375Getting issue details...
- go.cd pipeline failures has been investigated by Leon Anavi which has not been able to consistently reproduce them on his PC with Ubuntu 16.04 so until we have new information, this topic is considered stalled.
GDP-249Getting issue details...
- Testing efforts has been deprioritised in favour of the coming HMI.
- 15th GENIVI AMM
GDP-274Getting issue details...
Unresolved (not discussed last week)
Solved (from last week’s report issues)
Next Week Targets
- HMI integration into Master