|1 year report||- GDP-446Getting issue details... STATUS||November 11th||In progress||It will be delivered on time.|
|15th AMM Hands on Sessions||- GDP-274Getting issue details... STATUS||October 20th 2016||Hands on Sessions for Porter and Minnowboard Turbot in preparation||GDP Hands on Sessions for Porter and for Minnowboard Turbot delivered.|
|GDP 11 RC3 release||- GDP-414Getting issue details... STATUS||October 17th 2016||GDP 11 RC3||The release was done and announced.|
|GDP 11 RC2 release||- GDP-376Getting issue details... STATUS||October 4th 2016||GDP 11 RC2 released.||GDP 11 release turned into GDP 11 RC2. Released for QEMU, Minnowboard, RPi2, 3 and Dragonboard|
|GDP 11 RC1 release||- GDP-335Getting issue details... STATUS||September 1st 2016||GDP 11 RC1 released.||Released For QEMU, Intel Minnowboard, RPI2 and RPi3.|
|GDP 11 beta release||- GDP-294Getting issue details... STATUS||July 28th||Done. Wed Aug 3rd||Released. For QEMU only. Otherwise, please go to GDP Master. The tasks left to do are about tracking the impact of the release.|
|- GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS|
Roadmap for RC1 release done and communicated. Release plan published.
|- GDP-231Getting issue details... STATUS|
Done: June 22nd
Re-structuring finished. Master has been created and integrated with go.cd. Now GDP has two deliverables, Master and major releases.
Release of Intel Minnowboard
Done: May 18th
14th AMM Hands on Session
April 27th and 29th
Done: April 26th and 29th
Hands On Sessions: GDP on Porter and GDP on RPi2. Summary/overview sessions.
Done. Tue April 19th
GDP-ivi9 for QEMU, Renesas Porter and RPi2
GDP-ivi9 RC1 release
March 8th 2016
Done Tue March 8th
GDP-ivi9 RC1 QEMU image
GDP-ivi9 Beta release
Feb 9th 2016
Done Wed Feb 17th 2016
GDP-ivi9 beta released. Some complementary and analysis tasks are in progress.
We are focusing our activity in reviewing all the tasks and updating them, specially the bugs. The GDP Delivery Team is creating the final report and completing the documentation, specially the ones that were out of date, to ease the transition to the Pelagicore team.
- Report in progress. It will be handed to Pelagicore/published on Friday Nov 11th. The report includes status, open actions, recommendations to ease the transit and face current challenges and open tickets.
- Task are being assigned to Unknown User (toscalix)to handle them over the next PjM easily.
- Note: the next PjM needs to have an account in JIRA/Confluence to do this on Monday Nov 14th
- Task management:
- Sent to ICS a list of tasks/bugs that they need to manage.
- Clean up and documenting: - GDP-445Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-370Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-31Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-160Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-408Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-332Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-330Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-170Getting issue details... STATUS
- New tasks:
- Other actions:
- ICS Connected home demo app integrated into GDP: - GDP-410Getting issue details... STATUS
- Acceptance testing
- Slides about GDP task published at GDP Out There - GDP-430Getting issue details... STATUS
- Improvements in the Release Howto wiki page.
Unresolved (not discussed last week)
Solved (from last week’s report issues
Next Week Targets
- Final report ready and sent to GENIVI management and Pelagicore.
- Assign all task to Pelagicore PjM.