FOSDEM, Life-cycle integration work continues, GSoC projects proposals and pull-request reviews.
- Meetings and discussions, as usual.
- GDP talk & prep. Recording already available: https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/openconnectedcar/
- Meetings & socializing with Genivi, other Automotive and Open Source folks
- Attended a few talks
- GSoC projects.
- Review PRs.
- Update/add JIRA tickets, especially Lifecycle integration: - GDP-7Getting issue details... STATUS .
- Working on getting an service/app that communicates with NSM working on a target. More work than expected so this work will be on going for the next week as well.
- Discussion with Jeremiah about Auto upload approach of Go images to Genivi.
Next Week Targets
- To have NodeStateManager to boot & tested against a demo cmdline app.
- GSoC proposals concluded & listed on wiki page.
Minutes from GDP Open Call on Feb 8
GSoC discussion, adding mentors to the projects, still need new projects, looking for mentors.
Zeeshan has added some material along with Gunnar.
Viktor has been working on the lifecycle components. Evaluation of Node State Manager and Node Startup Controller as well as work done on NSM
Reminder that by the end of the month we need to have a complete feature list
Freeze date is early April
Discussion and review of PMO meeting minutes took place