Life-cycle integration work continues, GSoC projects proposals ready, repository cleanups and pull-request reviews.
- Meetings and discussions, as usual.
- One more GSoC project added. We've enough projects now.
- Reviewed pull requests.
- Lifecycle integration overview and update of JIRA tickets: - GDP-7Getting issue details... STATUS .
- GPLv3-free GDP investigation: - GDP-247Getting issue details... STATUS
- Fix/update some wikipages & JIRA tickets.
- Finished integrating the test app for NSM in GDP.
- Started looking at making the HMI a NSM consumer.
- Fixing critical warnings in NodeStateTester.
- Working on a strategy to unify all the agents in coordination with Gunnar.
- Testing out some Docker configurations.
Next Week Targets
- Figure out our plan for CI with Gunnar.
- HMI launched at the correct lifecycle target.
- Chromium merged.
GDP Open Weekly on Feb 15
Stephen Lawrence (Apologies, business trip)
GSoC is largely complete and it looks like we have another co-mentor in Philippe Colliot
Feb. 27th is the day Google announces the accepted work
Faytech support officially dropped
Navit and LSA dropped, wasn’t used.
GDP GPLv3-free build investigated, GPLv3 components identified, mainly used for testing and non-production demos. Components can be removed easily but having things like a debugger on the development platform is quite valuable and would prefer to be kept
Taha and Gunnar have been doing work on the CI server
Leon says thanks for merging new SOTA client
ATS is renaming the client to ‘aktualizr’ (C/C++) version.
Chromium -- almost completely merged, main repo PR merged. Need to re-order some patches
No new business today, GDP tickets and features covered in PMO call