Life-cycle integration work continues, Pull-request reviews, UI testing investigation, Google Summer of Code activities.
- Worked on some JIRA issues related to unifying our Go-agents.
- Research on testing dogtail tool to work on target (qemu).
- I involve myself in review of all/most pull requests
- A lot of discussion with Zeeshan on various topics this week
- Fixed go-agent VirtualBox setup to build SDE in all variants again after migration
- Improving CIAT system (with IT) - ready for fully automated deployment to download site, finally.
- Discussions with Zeeshan/team about how to be strict on quality while also keeping contributors happy/willing to send in change requests (PRs) Leon: Why not introduce git hooks to automate policy checks on commit messages etc.? Zeeshan/all: Yes that's a good idea, and it will cover some of the checks but not all Zeeshan: The Koala project could be useful for this
- The rest of my work is typically GENIVI-general and will impact GDP in time (Tools, etc.)
- Students showing interest in the GSoC project.
- Newsletter being prepared for GDP+GSoC by Traci and Linda.
Next Week Targets
GDP Open Weekly on March 1
- John Ehrig
- Leon Anavi
- Nicolas Contino
- Philippe Robin
- Steve Crumb
- Viktor Sjolind
- Taha Mohammad
- Gunnar Andersson
- Zeeshan Ali
- Phil, ATS
Update from the GDP team
Discussion on Aktualizer PR
- Leon: Since we need to create aClean history. Removing redundant commits.
- Walk-through of now open pull requests to genivi-dev-platform and meta-genivi-dev
- We shared all open PRs and commented on their status.
- John Erigh: Preparing a post to list
- John: We are now at the milestone where we said we would agree on feature set. Are we ready to decide on it?
- John: Is genivi-projects the right place to publish this? Agreed that it is.
- John: Where is the list of bugs to include?
- Gunnar: In my opinion, feature descriptions should be in promotional material, bugs should not. It would have to be a very major problem that many users are waiting for a fix. Normally, bug fixes are just reported at the time of release, together with new features, in Release Notes.
- John: Gunnar, where are the updated feature descriptions?
- Gunnar: Started working on it
- Steve: The information post should be a list of features only, the feature description needs to be done soon but not critical for this post.
- Agreed first we must have the bug list up to date and tagged as planned for GDP-12
- Zeeshan: Bugs are not tagged with GDP-12 yet.
- AI (Zeeshan): Do first bug triage and tag them with GDP-12
- Stephen: Let me propose two important bugs for starters:
- GDP-482 Display issues on Porter and Silk
- GDP-569 GDP display on multiple display output Gen2 and Gen3
Many thanks to Gunnar Andersson (old account, disabled) for taking down meeting minutes.