This page is an effort to collect information about the impact of GDP through articles, videos, presence in events, hands on sessions, showcases etc.
GDP at social media
Social media accounts and groups where GDP information is published
GDP-ivi9 release and GDP at 14th AMM
- Press release from ICS about their Open Source Media Manager for IVI Systems, presented at the 14th AMM meeting based on GDP-ivi9
- Another version of the press release.
- GENIVI OCF Demostrator. Slides from Samsung:
- Blog post from Agustin Benito Bethencourt about GDP-ivi9 release
- More than 1.2k views of the release announcement in Linkedin.
GDP-ivi9 pre-releases beta and RC1
Article about GDP-ivi9 beta release at the Ubuntu User magazine.
GDP-ivi9 beta release covered by Linux Magazine (English version)
- Check out this video demostrating Open Interconnect Standard integration with GDP done by rvr (Philippe Coval)
- Post in Linkedin by P. Brown in Pulse.
GDP at events
October 2016: 15th GENIVI AMM
GDP presence at the 15th AMM is extensive:
- Hands on Sessions
- Wednesday Oct 19th from 14:00 to 17:30 - GDP introduction: Intel Minnowboard Turbot board
- Thursday Oct 20th from 9:30 to 12:30 - GDP introduction: Renesas Porter board
- Friday Oct 21st from 8:30 to 12:30: Yocto Project Primer
- Tuesday Oct 18th from 15:00 to 15:45: GDP rollout (GENIVI Members only)
- Tuesday Oct 18th from 16:15 to 17:00: GENIVI software as portfolio. Where can we go next? How? (GENIVI Members only)
- Wednesday Oct 19th from 9:30 to 10:30: Baseline Integration Team - Introduction and Status/Roadmap (open)
- Wednesday Oct 19th from 14:45 to 15:15: Smart Device Link integration in GDP (open)
- Wednesday Oct 19th from 15:15 to 16:15: Internet Browser Solutions for the GENIVI Development Platform (open)
- Wednesday Oct 19th from 17:30 to 20:00: Demos and reception. There will be plenty of demos at GENIVI AMM based on GDP.
October 2016: GDP at ELCE
Embedded Linux Conference Europe (ELCE) is a 10 years old vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded product.
- Dates: October 11th to 13th 2016
- Program: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/program/schedule
- GDP talk:
- Spaker: Agustin Benito Bethencourt
- Abstract: https://openiotelceurope2016.sched.org/event/7rsw/open-source-for-automotive-developed-in-the-open-becomes-real-genivi-development-platform-agustin-benito-bethencourt-codethink-ltd
- Open Source for Automotive Developed in the Open Becomes Real - GDP..pdf / Video of the talk and demo. / video:
July 2016: GDP at Automotive Linux Summit
Automotive Linux Summit is a Linux Foundation event focused in automotive that this year takes place together with LinuxCon Asia
- Web: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/automotive-linux-summit
- Dates: July 13th and 14th 2016
- Program: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/automotive-linux-summit/program/schedule
- GDP talk:
June 2016: GDP at OpenExpo
OpenExpo is an event in Spain targeting Open Source developers
- Web: http://www.openexpo.es
- Participants: 2k aprox.
- Date: June 2nd 201. Time: 16:40
- Program: http://www.openexpo.es/openexpo-2016/programa-horario
- Room: Sala TICJOB
- GDP Talk:
April 2016: GDP at 14th AMM
GDP-ivi9 have a strong presence at the GENIVI 14th All Members Meeting (14th AMM), that takes place in Paris from April 27th to 29th. The following activities are directly or indirectly related with GDP:
- Hands-on sessions
April 2016: GDP at ELC 2016
Presentation about GDP-ivi9 at the Embedded Linux Conference in San Diego, April 2016, organized by the Linux Foundation.
- Date/time: Monday April 4th at 11:40 am (UTC-8)
- Abstract and speaker's bio
- Presentation slides in .pdf format and video.
October 2015: GDP at 13th AMM
Please check the 13th AMM section of the GDP at AMM wiki page.