The Baserock Baseline Delivery Team is pleased to announce the release of the Baserock GENIVI Miranda M-0.1. Please download the available images from the Baserock GENIVI Baseline Download Page. You can also get the source code and build them from scratch:
- Repo: git://git.baserock.org/baserock/baserock/definitions.git
- Branch: baserock/release/GENIVI-M0.1
- Tag: GENIVI-M0.1
- Cgit link to source:http://git.baserock.org/cgit/baserock/baserock/definitions.git/tree/?h=baserock/release/GENIVI-M0.1
Any questions feel free to drop into #baserock on Freenode IRC, or join us on our mailing list. The next pre-release of Miranda, M-0.2, is expected on week 35.
What's new in this version?
This release we have upgraded various GENIVI related components:
- Linux Kernel to 4.6
- Wayland to 1.11.0
- Wayland-ivi-shell to 1.10.90 (Which is the pre-release of 1.11.0)
- Weston to 1.11.0
- Glibc to 2.23
- Ofono to 1.18
- Mesa to 12.0.1
- Persistence Administration Service to 1.0.8
- AudioManagerDaemon to 7.4
- ConnMan to 1.33
- GStreamer to 1.8.0
- PulseAudio to 9.0
- OpenSSL to 1.0.1 (tag: OpenSSL_1_0_1t)
There were various other changes in Baserock systems as well since the previous L1.0 release. You can see all the changes in our definitions with this Git log.
What is Baserock
Baserock is an Open Source project that aims to be a great way to build custom appliance systems with Linux. It integrates a large set of FLOSS components into complete custom Operating Systems. Baserock combines elements of a Linux distro, build system, a workflow and a development environment all in one. For more information, please check wiki.baserock.org