Diagnostic Log and Trace is an implementation of logging software. The software implementation is open source provided under the Mozilla Public License 2.0. The specification of the software comes from AUTOSAR, the AUTOSAR DLT 4.0 specification is attached to this wiki page as a PDF.
Diagnostic Log and Trace is integrated into GDP Software Development Environment with the DLT-Viewer ready to run.
- DLT usage guide and examples
- GENIVI DLT Protocol Extensions
- Automotive DLT Offline Logstorage Extension (slides in PDF form)
- DLT Viewer Manual
- New DLT Requirements
- Log & Trace Guidelines
- Mailing List: DLT mailing list
GENIVI's DLT reference implementation is available both in GENIVI's Development Platform, the GENIVI baseline, and as source code hosted at GENIVI's GitHub account;
You can request a feature or track an issue in GENIVI's JIRA tracker for DLT here https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/projects/DLT/summary
You can get an account on GENIVI's JIRA here: https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa
- DLT in TIZEN wiki
- DLT-T – a transport protocol (segmented messages) that was proposed for larger DLT messages. It is not currently used in DLT but could be a general-purpose transport protocol for many purposes.