Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- download and decompress eclipse Juno/Kepler from Eclipse download site
- Start your Eclipse with the command line option -clean to be sure the update process will work (Otherwise it is possible that the Eclipse update process hangs when trying to resolve dependencies while installing the Yamaica Feature)
- Configure network access (proxy) within Eclipse: Window->Preferences->General->Network Connections
- Restart Eclipse - you may do so by clicking on File->Restart.
- Install the Yamaica Update Site URL http://docs.projects.genivi.org/yamaica-update-site/yamaica/updatesite/ into your Eclipse: Help -> Install New Software... -> Add... -> OK
- Select this update site
- after a while (patience required!) a list of features appears, select the whole "yamaica" feature group. You may select other features like "GENIVI CommonAPI Generators" additionally if you want.
- Follow the Eclipse installation steps (accept license and installation)
- Optional - if you want to use Enterprise Architect plugin:
Copy two files from your preexisting Enterprise Architect installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\Sparx Systems\EA10 )
- Copy \Java API\SSJavaCOM.dll into your Eclipse root folder
- Copy \Java API\eaapi.jar into your <java.home>\lib\ext folder.You can find the used java.home directory in Eclipse at: Help -> About Eclipse -> Installation Details -> Configuration