I love when things are made simple for me. Maybe I'm lazy, but I love summaries. So this blog is about summaries - the top five things in GENIVI-Land that you should know about. So, here goes:
- The All Member Meeting (12-14 May) is coming and you should decide to attend soon. Visit this blog for more information, get registered and reserve your hotel as room blocks close early.
- GENIVI will actively participate in the upcoming IQPC Automotive Cybersecurity Detroit event (30 March - 1 April 2020) and the TU-Automotive Detroit event (2-4 June 2020). The GENIVI Networking Reception at the TU-Automotive event is a must-make event with hundreds in attendance. (See #3)
- If your company is looking to represent your product or services to a highly targeted gathering of automotive contacts, consider sponsoring or showcasing at one or more of our upcoming events (AMM, TU-Automotive Detroit). Contact Mike Nunnery (mike at comcast dot net) for more information.
- If you weren't able to attend the recent Automotive World webinar presenting the GENIVI work on an Automotive Virtualization Platform (a standards-based approach for deploying hypervisors in a vehicle), visit the AW site to get the slides and listen to the recording.
- If you have a session idea for the upcoming All Member Meeting program, please contact me (scrumb at genivi dot org). The program is coming together but we want to consider your ideas too. Marketing pitches are not appropriate for the stage, but are welcome in our showcase room.
Short and sweet. Enjoy!