On Thursday, February 25th, 2021, from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm US Eastern Time, GENIVI will host a complimentary virtual (on-line) collaboration workshop event.
IVP COLLABORATION WORKSHOP AGENDA
The focus of the February 25th GENIVI IVP Collaboration Workshop consists of (3) areas of discussion/presentation including Payments, Authentication, and UX.
Below briefly defines the five goals of the GENIVI VIP Special Interest Group (SIG) who will be leading the IVP workshop discussions:
1) Provide a foundation of knowledge and access to the established ecosystems of automotive, payments, and retail.
2) Provide a forum for automotive, payments, and retail to understand and develop requirements to enable commerce in the vehicle in a convenient and safe manner.
3) Define and establish potential projects that mutually benefit and advance the acceptance of in-vehicle payment applications.
4) Identify and define projects that would advance the standardization of specifications and requirements for in-vehicle payments for all interested industries.
5) Facilitate and provide a unified industry representation of automaker needs with payments regulatory bodies.
Attending this IVP collaboration workshop will be Automotive OEMs, Tier 1s, payment card brands, merchants, integrators, developers, and other key stakeholders.
If you're interested in collaborating with other organizations and professionals from both the IVP and EV Charging ecosystem, this workshop is for you.
To register for the event please visit: https://IVPworkshop.eventbrite.com passcode is “collaboration”
If you have any questions regarding this no-cost event, please contact GENIVI's IVP lead John Moon (Connected Travel) at jmoon at connectedtravel dot com or Mike Nunnery (GENIVI's Marketing Manager) at mikenunnery at comcast dot net.