In spite of the widespread adoption of various CIAT approaches, our
specific situation is not particularly well-served by off-the-shelf solutions.
What do other projects do?
- Yocto uses Buildbot (https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/)
- Debian has created its own solution (https://ci.debian.net/doc/) integrating autopkgtest ()
- Fedora uses Tunir (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/tunir)
- Ubuntu (Canonical) has Launchpad working with Jenkins (http://ci.ubuntu.com) and autopkgtest
- Baserock has its own Mason (https://mason-x86-64.baserock.org)
- CloudFoundry has multiple solutions and is moving mainly to Concourse (http://concourse.ci)
- OpenStack has integrated Jenkins and its own tools (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ContinuousIntegration)
- Linaro uses Jenkins (https://ci.linaro.org) integrated with LAVA (https://wiki.linaro.org/LAVA) https://www.linaro.org/projects/test-validation/
- OpenWRT uses Buildbot (http://buildbot.openwrt.org:8010/tgrid)
- AGL uses Jenkins (https://build.automotivelinux.org/)
- GENIVI has nothing public yet