Virtual Device API standardization, leading to the definition of the Automotive standard Virtual Platform
(this naturally builds on existing standards like VIRTIO)
- Multi-OS system design on Multi-Core SoCs (with/without virtualisation)
- Investigate and recommend electrical/software architecture for automotive use-cases, when deployed using virtual-machine technologies.
18, 10:00 AM CE(S)T
- Finalizing draft of platform definition
- Check progress on whitepaper
- look at active sprint & backlog of HV tracker