Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:00:39 CET] <toscalix>    == GENIVI Tools Team Meeting ==
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:00:39 CET] <toscalix>    Agenda
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:00:39 CET] <toscalix>    1.- Goals for Q1 and Q2
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:00:39 CET] <toscalix>    2.- "In progress" tasks: https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=8
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:00:53 CET] <gmacario>    Hi there!
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:00:56 CET] <klausbirken>    Hi all!
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:01:23 CET] <toscalix>    ok, let's start
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:01:38 CET] <toscalix>    goals for Q1 and Q2
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:01:59 CET] <gmacario>    Close all the TOOL-xxx issues? :P
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:02:12 CET] <toscalix>    I was thinking in collecting your proposals and opinions in a doc and discuss it next week.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:02:13 CET] <toscalix>    :-)
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:02:26 CET] <toscalix>    so we can use this meeting as brainstorm
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:02:48 CET] <gmacario>    Well apparently the existing items are already an outcome of the GENIVI Tools Team Charter IIRC
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:03:24 CET] <toscalix>    yes.... I expect that most of the things are already in tasks..... I wonder if we can come with priorities
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:03:25 CET] <gmacario>    Couldn't we start from https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/TOOL/Tools+Team+Home
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:03:53 CET] <toscalix>    so the charter is there...how far we are expecting to get in every topic?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:03:55 CET] <gmacario>    Prios depend on who-is-doing-what, and right now resources in TT are on a voluntary basis
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:04:21 CET] <toscalix>    ... so we need to adapt to that reality so we can get a good sense of achievement
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:05:08 CET] <toscalix>    can we start with Go, for instance?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:05:37 CET] <gmacario>    You mean GoCD, not golang I believe
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:05:44 CET] <toscalix>    goCD
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:05:49 CET] <klausbirken>    Is Gunnar here? He would be the for the goCD topic
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:06:04 CET] <toscalix>    is not, sorry.....
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:06:09 CET] Quit    jbocklage (3e9af54a@gateway/web/freenode/ip.62.154.245.74) has left this server (Ping timeout: 252 seconds).
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:06:17 CET] <toscalix>    klausbirken: since you are here... what about your topics?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:06:23 CET] <klausbirken>    Ok, I can start...
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:06:42 CET] <klausbirken>    IoNAS: We plan to migrate the source base from AUTOSAR svn to Artop.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:07:14 CET] <klausbirken>    The people at Frauhofer (the original authors of the prototypical tool) have agreed to support this step.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:07:36 CET] <klausbirken>    This migration will allow us to evolve the tool and improve it.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:07:52 CET] <klausbirken>    Any Q on IoNAS?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:08:16 CET] <gmacario>    Do you plan to integrate IoNAS tooling into gunnarx/franca_install_automation?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:08:43 CET] <gmacario>    Maybe it is is an obvious question, but just FMY
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:08:49 CET] <klausbirken>    There is already a (experimental?) branch which installs IoNAS. But I do not know the current state.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:09:04 CET] <gmacario>    Any plans for testing and declaring it stable?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:09:26 CET] <gmacario>    With some automated tests maybe...
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:09:33 CET] <klausbirken>    Not yet… I got a little disconnected to franca_install_automation since Dec 2015 because of a lot of customer projects...
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:10:00 CET] <gmacario>    klausbirken: I know that feeling :-(
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:10:02 CET] <toscalix>    Philippe just called me, he cannot join
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:10:05 CET] <toscalix>    travelloing
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:10:13 CET] <klausbirken>    Next is…
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:10:19 CET] <klausbirken>    Franca:
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:10:59 CET] <klausbirken>    This is currently just maintenance work, Franca is still ahead of CommonAPI C++ one version
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:11:15 CET] <toscalix>    klausbirken: can you add some update in the tasks in JIRA, or do you want me to include these?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:11:24 CET] <klausbirken>    The migration to Eclipse Foundation is yet to be done, but currently postponed due to lack of resources.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:11:25 CET] <toscalix>    ...these comments
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:11:54 CET] <toscalix>    postponed beyond q2?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:11:57 CET] <klausbirken>    I can do it for the tasks assigned to myself.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:12:05 CET] <toscalix>    klausbirken: thanks
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:12:27 CET] <klausbirken>    Franca=>Eclipse: We will try to finish it in the first half of 2016, but not 100% sure.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:12:57 CET] <toscalix>    postponed to q2 then, ok
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:13:19 CET] <klausbirken>    Regarding Franca features, there are some plans on the horizon: Franca<=>OMG IDL transformation, Franca<=>protobuf transformation.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:13:51 CET] <klausbirken>    We are talking to a potential customer about sharing the load on this. Anybody interested here? Pls contact me (if you are reading this in the logs).
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:14:04 CET] <toscalix>    plans on the horizon... sound like "evil plans". I like it
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:14:11 CET] <klausbirken>    :-)
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:14:31 CET] <toscalix>    Anything else on your side klausbirken ?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:14:42 CET] <klausbirken>    No, that's it, I guess.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:14:50 CET] <toscalix>    gmacario: should I start?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:15:01 CET] <gmacario>    Yes please do
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:15:32 CET] <toscalix>    beyond some PM work to put the tasks up to date, we have put some effort into TOOL-14
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:15:59 CET] <toscalix>    https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/TOOL-14
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:16:30 CET] <gmacario>    Great!
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:16:32 CET] <toscalix>    our tests show that the integration between gerrit and go.cd is not optimal but good enough
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:16:52 CET] <gmacario>    Any integration with JIRA and/or Confluence?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:16:53 CET] <toscalix>    so we would like to implement it and use it in GDP
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:16:59 CET] <gmacario>    I mean for GoCD
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:17:24 CET] <toscalix>    yes, gerrit <-> GoCD
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:17:36 CET] <gmacario>    I am so naive on GoCD, just asking what I am used with our internal CI/CD tool
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:17:50 CET] <toscalix>    so we can evaluate it in production and in the open so everybody can evaluate it
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:17:54 CET] Join    gunnarx (~gan@unaffiliated/gan) has joined this channel.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:18:35 CET] <gunnarx>    Hello
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:18:41 CET] <toscalix>    the question now is...where do we host gerrit
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:18:46 CET] <toscalix>    hello
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:18:57 CET] <pedroalvarez>    gmacario: looks like GoCD has some sort of integration with bug tracking  tools
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:19:24 CET] <pedroalvarez>    Also gerrit has some sort of integration with Jira if we want to explore that
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:19:37 CET] <toscalix>    we will need to test the integration with jira
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:19:43 CET] <gunnarx>    I was searching for a conf call.  I can see in the logs what you have discussed
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:19:48 CET] <gmacario>    Well that could make sense since we are now using JIRA in the open for GDP and TOOL etc
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:20:14 CET] <gunnarx>    pedroalvarez, do we not have a ticket for such integrations?  maybe we should add
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:20:29 CET] <gunnarx>    and integration with gerrit, but then we need to run gerrit first... :)
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:20:37 CET] <toscalix>    it would be good to have a roadmap of things we want to integrate with go.cd so maybe others want to help. We can use GDP as production environment
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:20:55 CET] <gunnarx>    toscalix, I agree
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:20:58 CET] <gmacario>    +1
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:21:08 CET] <toscalix>    TOOL-14 is where we will publish our results
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:21:16 CET] <toscalix>    pedroalvarez: can you do that?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:21:20 CET] <gunnarx>    that's why I brought up the "unassigned" idea because I want to have a backlog of things to add
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:22:05 CET] <pedroalvarez>    yes I can
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:22:09 CET] <toscalix>    so, next step is gerrit + go.cd. Once it is working, we have to explore how to interact with JIRA
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:22:35 CET] Quit    jeremiah (~jeremiah@83.218.80.242) has left this server (Ping timeout: 240 seconds).
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:22:40 CET] <gunnarx>    Yes, I think the title is a little strange, it's not only for go.cd pipelines.  But that's OK
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:23:42 CET] <toscalix>    this is one solution. There are other options but somebody else has to step in
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:23:45 CET] <toscalix>    and evaluate them
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:23:54 CET] <gunnarx>    toscalix, I think the kanban boards are still not visible when not logged in
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:23:57 CET] <gunnarx>    do you know this?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:24:01 CET] <toscalix>    we are fine with adopting other approaches if they are better
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:24:43 CET] <toscalix>    maybe you need to find it first once and then it is, but yes, the behaviour is not consistent across the tool if you are not logged in
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:25:02 CET] <toscalix>    I will request it
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:25:04 CET] <gunnarx>    but I tried a direct link
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:25:15 CET] <toscalix>    ah, then boards are still....restricted
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:25:26 CET] <toscalix>    Joel is the only one that can change that option atm
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:25:29 CET] <gunnarx>    I think so, at least not made visible in any menu what I can see
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:26:11 CET] <toscalix>    There is an option for admins. Current is public, but there is a general option that has higher priviledges that prevent to publish it
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:26:17 CET] <toscalix>    I take that as an action point
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:26:38 CET] <gunnarx>    ok good
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:26:58 CET] <toscalix>    let me go back to the question, should we go ahead and implement gerrit+GoCD?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:27:06 CET] <toscalix>    if yes, where do we host gerrit?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:27:09 CET] <gunnarx>    I think so
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:27:40 CET] <gunnarx>    on a GENIVI VPS that exists that Joel knows about
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:27:53 CET] <gmacario>    > on a GENIVI VPS that exists that Joel knows about
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:27:57 CET] <toscalix>    ok, I will contact joel then
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:28:02 CET] <gmacario>    Is this the one where go.genivi.org runs now?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:28:18 CET] <gunnarx>    No, go.genivi.org needs to migrate there.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:28:24 CET] <gmacario>    Ah, OK
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:28:33 CET] <gunnarx>    The thing is I'm not proposing any more IT projects until Wiki is done
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:28:59 CET] <gmacario>    I will dream for that day!
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:29:02 CET] <toscalix>    that was my only point. gmacario your turn
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:29:17 CET] <gmacario>    I want to support the CI/CD project
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:29:42 CET] <gmacario>    By leveraging a couple of projects such as https://github.com/gmacario/easy-build
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:30:11 CET] <gunnarx>    The open question we have between us right now GM is whether a go agent should be generic or specialized
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:30:25 CET] <gunnarx>    I think you made a good point that yocto build env should have minimal installed stuff
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:30:34 CET] <gmacario>    And my opinion is: Specialized per job
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:30:39 CET] <gunnarx>    to ensure that yocto builds are building their required tools from source, not relying on the environment
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:30:54 CET] <gmacario>    This is how we deploy Jenkins slaves in our internal production environment BTW
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:31:14 CET] <gunnarx>    but the opposite point is make it easy for go-agent sponsors so I'm also looking forward to a very standard setup
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:31:26 CET] <gunnarx>    How about one for Yocto, one for "everything else"?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:31:39 CET] <gmacario>    Let's continue the discussion in TOOL-21
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:31:44 CET] <gunnarx>    pedroalvarez, do you have an opinion, as the current other Go maintainer :)
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:32:34 CET] <gmacario>    By the way: Specialied build environment is EXACTLY what https://github.com/gmacario/easy-build does
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:32:41 CET] <toscalix>    while pedroalvarez answers.... any other point gmacario?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:32:50 CET] <gmacario>    Not for the moment
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:33:14 CET] <toscalix>    gunnarx: your turn
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:33:27 CET] <toscalix>    point to consider in the coming weeks or updates?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:33:31 CET] <gunnarx>    gmacario, understood.  I think we had a misunderstanding but now I know what you are aiming for.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:33:54 CET] <gunnarx>    I *know* we also need to simplify the agent setup as much as possible so my proposal above stands
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:34:29 CET] <gunnarx>    sure we can move on, looks like we have some more discussion to do though.  if not here now then another time?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:34:42 CET] <gunnarx>    also another conference format (audio) might help here...
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:35:10 CET] <toscalix>    in the AOB I was going to talk about this
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:35:19 CET] <gunnarx>    ok fine
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:35:45 CET] <toscalix>    we have 5 min left to talk about what we want to go or goals for the coming weeks / months
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:36:05 CET] <toscalix>    gunnarx: can you advance your plans/contributions?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:36:12 CET] <toscalix>    in 5 min?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:36:22 CET] <toscalix>    what are you going to focus on?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:36:37 CET] <gunnarx>    you mean topics assigned to me, or plans for Go in general, or...
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:36:47 CET] <pedroalvarez>    regarding generic/sepecialized agents... it would be great if the only dependency needed was docker
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:37:07 CET] <toscalix>    topics assigned to you or things you will do that are not in our todo list
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:37:07 CET] <pedroalvarez>    and then every job installs its dependencies, and then we throw away the container
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:37:27 CET] <gunnarx>    I think I will focus on adding more to the backlog for Go maybe
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:37:43 CET] <gunnarx>    There are many desired pipelines that I could add.  "Unassigned" for now
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:38:08 CET] <gunnarx>    I will not focus on migrating go.genivi.org yet as I said before
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:38:15 CET] <gunnarx>    There's documentation of the current setup
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:38:43 CET] <gunnarx>    basically I'd like to have more discussion on that though.  Is pedroalvarez someone I can bounce ideas off?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:39:05 CET] <pedroalvarez>    yup
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:39:08 CET] <toscalix>    gunnarx: yes
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:39:15 CET] <gunnarx>    Finish the standardized agents.  If GM has one direction I think a complement is required
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:39:34 CET] <gunnarx>    Documenting how we should use resources / environments.   https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/TOOL/Go+Installation+Instructions
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:39:46 CET] <gunnarx>    email user account creation reminder
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:39:53 CET] <gunnarx>    I could go on... I have 1000 ideas :)
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:39:59 CET] <toscalix>    gunnarx: when will go.cd be open?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:40:16 CET] <gunnarx>    what?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:40:30 CET] <gunnarx>    no parse
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:40:30 CET] <toscalix>    to the public?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:40:38 CET] <gunnarx>    go.genivi.org ?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:40:44 CET] <pedroalvarez>    gunnarx: at the moment you need a guest user credentials
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:40:52 CET] <pedroalvarez>    so not very open if you don't know it
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:40:59 CET] <gunnarx>    It's as open as it will be.  I've emailed the credentials to public mailing lists
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:41:22 CET] <gunnarx>    OK fair enough, if you think it makes sense to remove those completely we could do it
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:41:41 CET] <gunnarx>    some security analysis perhaps with respect to all the companies connecting agents to this
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:42:15 CET] <pedroalvarez>    +99999 to some security analysis
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:42:34 CET] <toscalix>    go.cd will be a key part of the gdp publishing stage, so we would like to have it accesible directly without credentials, if possible
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:43:13 CET] <toscalix>    so if we need to invest some effort in security...it is worth it since we will put effort in promoting GDP, so go.cd will get attention
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:44:09 CET] <gunnarx>    I agree toscalix.  The only reason for guest login is the above.  And have to check if it's possible to remove the login completely.  I think as soon as you start using user accounts, then they are required
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:44:09 CET] <gunnarx>    Let's make a ticket out of this, investigate possibility
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:44:29 CET] <toscalix>    gunnarx: anything else from your side in terms of plans?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:44:43 CET]      * toscalix opening the ticke
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:45:08 CET] <gunnarx>    no, I'll try to keep adding to the backlog, and please everyone else do it too!
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:45:20 CET] <gunnarx>    label = CIAT to make it a Go related issue
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:45:40 CET] <toscalix>    ok
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:46:12 CET] <toscalix>    Let's move on then.... AOB
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:46:29 CET] <toscalix>    any point you want to expose?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:46:38 CET] <toscalix>    before we talk about the discussion format?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:46:51 CET]      * toscalix starts
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:47:07 CET] <toscalix>    I was thinking about complementing this meeting with an open video call
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:47:17 CET] <toscalix>    focusing on discussions
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:47:26 CET] <toscalix>    maybe once a month
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:47:40 CET] <gunnarx>    I have to go now, sorry about that.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:47:41 CET] <klausbirken>    video call +1
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:47:45 CET] <toscalix>    in adition or instead of one of our meetings
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:47:56 CET] <toscalix>    that is the question
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:48:03 CET] <gunnarx>    let me know another time and/or email me about the issues.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:48:09 CET] <toscalix>    I will
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:48:13 CET] <gunnarx>    klausbirken, maybe we should discuss some of the Franca tooling things at a later time, let me know
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:48:22 CET] <klausbirken>    gunnarx: ok
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:48:28 CET] <klausbirken>    I have to go soon, too.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:48:37 CET] <toscalix>    yes, we will finish in 2 min.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:48:39 CET] <klausbirken>    toscalix: I would prefer: instead
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:48:45 CET] <toscalix>    I would like to have your opinions on the proposal
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:48:53 CET] <toscalix>    gmacario: instead?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:49:06 CET] <gmacario>    You mean: videoconf rather than IRC?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:49:11 CET] <toscalix>    once a month
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:49:25 CET] <gmacario>    I like someone logging into IRC during WebEx as what Paul did
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:49:26 CET] <toscalix>    focused on discussions
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:49:49 CET] <toscalix>    we can complement the video chat with summaries in IRC, yes
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:49:50 CET] <gmacario>    I believe instead + a volunteer recording the minutes online into IRC
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:50:00 CET] <klausbirken>    Sorry, have to leave… thanks for hosting, toscalix
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:50:00 CET] <toscalix>    or we can tape the video chat
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:50:17 CET] <gmacario>    Where do we store the recordings then?
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:50:18 CET] <toscalix>    I take that as a yes. I will follow up through mail
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:50:23 CET] <gmacario>    (always an IT issue...)
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:50:27 CET] Quit    klausbirken (~klausbirk@p50933417.dip0.t-ipconnect.de) has left this server (Quit: Leaving.).
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:50:32 CET] <toscalix>    thanks everybody
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:50:34 CET]      * rjek finds it ironic that an open-source project uses WebEx.
[Wednesday, 27 January 2016] [11:50:50 CET] <toscalix>    == GENIVI Tools Team Meeting Ends ==

  • No labels