GDP 10 on QEMU
The goal is to gather the information needed to create a roadmap.
Commit stage set up in progress.
Release of Intel Minnowboard
Done: May 18th
14th AMM Hands on Session
April 27th and 29th
Done: April 26th and 29th
Hands On Sessions: GDP on Porter and GDP on RPi2. Summary/overview sessions.
Done. Tue April 19th
GDP-ivi9 for QEMU, Renesas Porter and RPi2
GDP-ivi9 RC1 release
March 8th 2016
Done Tue March 8th
GDP-ivi9 RC1 QEMU image
GDP-ivi9 Beta release
Feb 9th 2016
Done Wed Feb 17th 2016
GDP-ivi9 beta released. Some complementary and analysis tasks are in progress.
- Robert Marshall joins the team replacing Jonathan Maw: transition
- Git repository restructuring: transition done. Commit stage automation of the new structure: in progress.
GDP 10 alpha: work in progress
New target boards: RPi3 and Silk
Othe activities: FSA,
- Git repository re-structuring: GDP-207 Done
- GDP-10 alpha: GDP-219 Done
- Early integration work has started: GDP-212 Done
- GDP 10 requests:
- Qt question solved GDP-220 Done .
- Decisions taken over other Qt related requests: GDP-190 To Do and GDP-193 Done
- Smart as package manager: GDP-223 Done
- New target boards:
- FSA integration into GDP. New patchset with fixes sent for review: GDP-15 In Progress
- Webkit for Wyland: testing meta-layer made available by Igalia: GDP-225 To Do
- Migration to Github:
- Waiting for the last few components repositories to be availabe in GitHub to change GDP in Detail wiki page links in order to consider the task done.
- Release howto:
- Added some lessons learned and from previous releases and changes required for the next one.
- Completed tasks for archived releases:
- Wiki page created to track list of completed tasks per archived release.
- Tasks added for GDP-ivi8, GDP-ivi9 beta and RC1
- Proposal: GDP viewed as portfolio (link broken, possible solution here). Link to the document.
- GDP target groups definition, output per target and critical path.
Main achievement on the past week:
|GDP-207 - New repository management strategy for GDP Done||Monday June 6th||Now the next step is automate the commit stage, using go.cd|
GDP-ivi9 port to RPi3
|GDP-128 - GDP-ivi9 on RPi3 Done||Tuesday June 7th||Community effort. Thanks!|
Unresolved (not discussed last week)
Solved (from last week’s report issues)
Next Week Targets