GDP 10 Roadmap
The goal is to gather the information needed to create a roadmap. We are making good progres in the integration of the base system.
Done: June 22nd
Re-structuring finished. Master has been created and integrated with go.cd. Now GDP has two deliverables, Master and major releases.
Release of Intel Minnowboard
Done: May 18th
14th AMM Hands on Session
April 27th and 29th
Done: April 26th and 29th
Hands On Sessions: GDP on Porter and GDP on RPi2. Summary/overview sessions.
Done. Tue April 19th
GDP-ivi9 for QEMU, Renesas Porter and RPi2
GDP-ivi9 RC1 release
March 8th 2016
Done Tue March 8th
GDP-ivi9 RC1 QEMU image
GDP-ivi9 Beta release
Feb 9th 2016
Done Wed Feb 17th 2016
GDP-ivi9 beta released. Some complementary and analysis tasks are in progress.
Achievements this week
Main achievement on the past week:
|GDP-231 Done||Wednesday June 22nd||Master has been created. Now GDP has two deliverables, Master and major releases.|
- Master upgrades
GDP 10 roadmap
- Master upgrades: GDP-219 Done
- GDP-10 roadmap: GDP-209 Done .
- GDP-ivi9 is now in maintenance until the release of the next major version: GDP-260 Done
- Faytech monitor does not work on Master for RPi after the kernel update: GDP-233 Done
- Support for Dragonboard 410c GDP-226 Done
- Evaluation/estimations about the integration of new GENIVI components into GDP. Check PMO dashboard.
- Tools and service priorities for GDP: evaluation and discussion.
Unresolved (not discussed last week)
Solved (from last week’s report issues)