GDP 10 Roadmap
|- GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS|
Proposal will be presented during the next call
Proposal in progress.
|- GDP-231Getting issue details... STATUS|
Done: June 22nd
Re-structuring finished. Master has been created and integrated with go.cd. Now GDP has two deliverables, Master and major releases.
Release of Intel Minnowboard
Done: May 18th
14th AMM Hands on Session
April 27th and 29th
Done: April 26th and 29th
Hands On Sessions: GDP on Porter and GDP on RPi2. Summary/overview sessions.
Done. Tue April 19th
GDP-ivi9 for QEMU, Renesas Porter and RPi2
GDP-ivi9 RC1 release
March 8th 2016
Done Tue March 8th
GDP-ivi9 RC1 QEMU image
GDP-ivi9 Beta release
Feb 9th 2016
Done Wed Feb 17th 2016
GDP-ivi9 beta released. Some complementary and analysis tasks are in progress.
Achievements this week
Main achievement on the past week:
This week maintainers has merged several updates to Master that were half way through last week, like Qt 5.5.1. Policies and communication around Master and the new GDP-ivi Maintenance branch has been delivered. Roadmap proposal is under development and the Faytech issue in RPi2 is being investigated.
- Master and GDP-ivi9 maintenance branch:
- Master policies has been written
- GDP-ivi9 branch created - GDP-260Getting issue details... STATUS . Policies written - GDP-262Getting issue details... STATUS .
- Changes communicated - GDP-263Getting issue details... STATUS and - GDP-264Getting issue details... STATUS . Blog post about the changes introduced by the delivery team.
- Master upgrades:
GDP-219Getting issue details...
- All pending updates has been merged: target boards support, Qt 5.5.1, packagegroup for dev tools and others.
- GDP-10 roadmap:
GDP-209Getting issue details...
- GDP 10 requests:
GDP-154Getting issue details...
- Roadmap proposal under development - GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS .
- GDP 10 requests: - GDP-154Getting issue details... STATUS under discussion.
- Faytech monitor does not work on Master for RPi after the kernel update: - GDP-233Getting issue details... STATUS
- Support for Dragonboard 410c. Progress - GDP-226Getting issue details... STATUS .
- Evaluation/estimations about the integration of new GENIVI components into GDP is done.
- Sent to the mailing list the list of IT services and priorities for this year.
Unresolved (not discussed last week)
Solved (from last week’s report issues)