GDP 10 Roadmap
|- GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS|
Proposal under discussion
Decision about the scenario to go for to be taken on GDP open weekly call on July 13th
|- GDP-231Getting issue details... STATUS|
Done: June 22nd
Re-structuring finished. Master has been created and integrated with go.cd. Now GDP has two deliverables, Master and major releases.
Release of Intel Minnowboard
Done: May 18th
14th AMM Hands on Session
April 27th and 29th
Done: April 26th and 29th
Hands On Sessions: GDP on Porter and GDP on RPi2. Summary/overview sessions.
Done. Tue April 19th
GDP-ivi9 for QEMU, Renesas Porter and RPi2
GDP-ivi9 RC1 release
March 8th 2016
Done Tue March 8th
GDP-ivi9 RC1 QEMU image
GDP-ivi9 Beta release
Feb 9th 2016
Done Wed Feb 17th 2016
GDP-ivi9 beta released. Some complementary and analysis tasks are in progress.
Achievements this week
Main achievement on the past week:
|Faytech monitor works on RPi||- GDP-233Getting issue details... STATUS||14th July||Peripherals wiki page updated.|
this week the delivery team has gone through some bugs affecting Master, started the analysis of what it takes to update Master towards GDP 11 and bring meta-ivi 10.0.1 into Master. A presentation about GDP has been delivered at the Automotive Linux Summit and promoted through social media.
- Master upgrades: - GDP-219Getting issue details... STATUS .
- GDP roadmap is now being tracked in
GDP-272Getting issue details...
- Decision about the scenario to go for expected to be taken on July 13th during the GDP open weekly call.
- GDP presentation at Automotive Grade Linux, Tokyo, on Wed July 13th
- Support for Dragonboard 410c.
- Other actions: - GDP-279Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-282Getting issue details... STATUS .
Unresolved (not discussed last week)
- Discussion of the GDP user critical journey analisys . How to proceed.
Solved (from last week’s report issues)
- GDP IT services and priorities was discussed in the Tools Team weekly meeting. Priorities are being considered by IT.