|GDP 11 release||- GDP-376Getting issue details... STATUS||Unknown at this point||Ready to start||The final GDP release timeline is a matter of discussion these last few days|
|GDP 11 RC1 release||- GDP-335Getting issue details... STATUS||September 1st 2016||GDP 11 RC1 released.||Released For QEMU, Intel Minnowboard, RPI2 and RPi3.|
|GDP 11 beta release||- GDP-294Getting issue details... STATUS||July 28th||Done. Wed Aug 3rd||Released. For QEMU only. Otherwise, please go to GDP Master. The tasks left to do are about tracking the impact of the release.|
|- GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS|
Roadmap for RC1 release done and communicated. Release plan published.
|- GDP-231Getting issue details... STATUS|
Done: June 22nd
Re-structuring finished. Master has been created and integrated with go.cd. Now GDP has two deliverables, Master and major releases.
Release of Intel Minnowboard
Done: May 18th
14th AMM Hands on Session
April 27th and 29th
Done: April 26th and 29th
Hands On Sessions: GDP on Porter and GDP on RPi2. Summary/overview sessions.
Done. Tue April 19th
GDP-ivi9 for QEMU, Renesas Porter and RPi2
GDP-ivi9 RC1 release
March 8th 2016
Done Tue March 8th
GDP-ivi9 RC1 QEMU image
GDP-ivi9 Beta release
Feb 9th 2016
Done Wed Feb 17th 2016
GDP-ivi9 beta released. Some complementary and analysis tasks are in progress.
Achievements this week
Main achievement on the past week:
Intensive work on supporting audiomanager 7.4 in GDP. we finally desisted and moved back to AM 7.0 The release schedule for GDP 11 is not approved yet. We need a decision today. This week we have been focused in preparing Master for the coming GDP 11 relerase.
- GDP release
- Release schedule still undefined due to the lack of agreement. As agreed in the previous GDP call, Agustin Benito B. re-evaluated the timeline options available with the new information provided, related to the new coming HMI.
GDP-272Getting issue details...
- Release plan made, waiting for the release date decision.
GDP-376Getting issue details...
- It needs some tuning since there are some new tasks that need to be described since this release will be bigger than previous ones.
- Talking points to elaborate the release announcement and social media campaign sent to projects mailing list for feedback - GDP-387Getting issue details... STATUS
- Release schedule still undefined due to the lack of agreement. As agreed in the previous GDP call, Agustin Benito B. re-evaluated the timeline options available with the new information provided, related to the new coming HMI. - GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS
- Improvements in Master
- The GDP delivery is unable to properly debug the issues found in the audio plugins which prevent the demo apps from playing any sound. After two weeks focused on this effort, we have decided to move back to Audio Manager 7.0 since the plugins work with that version of the AM
GDP-366Getting issue details...
- Communicated the issue to PMO. Announced the decision to move back to AM 7.0 on the genivi-projects mailing list.
- Commented the decision and its consequences at the BIT call to evaluate it together with meta-ivi maintainer.
- Work to roll back the changes in Master so we can ship GDP 11 with AM 7.0
- Enable DRM backend in QEMUx86_64 to improve GFX performance work is in progress. - GDP-166Getting issue details... STATUS
- Many small tasks executed to have Master ready before branching GDP 11.
- The GDP delivery is unable to properly debug the issues found in the audio plugins which prevent the demo apps from playing any sound. After two weeks focused on this effort, we have decided to move back to Audio Manager 7.0 since the plugins work with that version of the AM - GDP-366Getting issue details... STATUS
- Working to fix encoding problems in qml-example in MAster using a RPI2/3. Issues with Faytech Monitor, not RPi one: - GDP-332Getting issue details... STATUS
- Fixed taskhash mismatching errors
GDP-375Getting issue details...
- GDP team has reached Yocto upstream project to find out how we can provide the LRT team what they need. No solution yet. We do not know at this point how to help LRT team further. - GDP-85Getting issue details... STATUS
- Facing go.cd pipeline failures due to rust compilation failures. Effort put in investigating the issue
GDP-249Getting issue details...
- Contributing and providing feedback to meta-ivi maintainer in different issues found out through GDP work: - GDP-398Getting issue details... STATUS
- This week some additional steps has been taken towards having a set of acceptance tests for GDP that can shared
GDP-33Getting issue details...
- In order to share this work we need a couple of days of dedicated effort. This is a post-release task, ideally before the 15th GENIVI AMM.
- 15th GENIVI AMM
Unresolved (not discussed last week)
Solved (from last week’s report issues)
Next Week Targets
- It depends entirely on the GDP 11 release date decision.