The Yocto Baseline uses the meta-ivi layer to create a Genivi compliant build of the Yocto Project Poky reference distribution.
When the meta-ivi-test layer is included in a Yocto Baseline build it adds the extra packages needed to run tests for Genivi components.
Currently not all components are included and contribution to fill the gap is welcomed.
test using script
build and test manually
add meta-ivi-test layers to <your build directory>/conf/bblayers.conf
add test package to your image by modifying <your build directory>/conf/bblayers.conf.
after build, you can see the directory /opt/tests in your s/w image
- run test with following instructions
- Test of AudioManager
- Test of wayland-ivi-extension
- Test of Common API C++ runtime.
- Test of persistence-administrator
- Test of persistence-client-library (PCL)
- Test of persistence-common-object
- Test of dlt-daemon
- Test of node-state-manager
- Test of node-health-monitor
- Test of node-startup-controller
- Test of bluez5