|1 year report||November 14th||In progress||It will the main focus of the GDP Delivery activity during the next week (week 45)|
|15th AMM Hands on Sessions||- GDP-274Getting issue details... STATUS||October 20th 2016||Hands on Sessions for Porter and Minnowboard Turbot in preparation||GDP Hands on Sessions for Porter and for Minnowboard Turbot are being prepared.|
|GDP 11 RC3 release||- GDP-414Getting issue details... STATUS||October 17th 2016||GDP 11 RC3||The release was done and announced.|
|GDP 11 RC2 release||- GDP-376Getting issue details... STATUS||October 4th 2016||GDP 11 RC2 released.||GDP 11 release turned into GDP 11 RC2. Released for QEMU, Minnowboard, RPi2, 3 and Dragonboard|
|GDP 11 RC1 release||- GDP-335Getting issue details... STATUS||September 1st 2016||GDP 11 RC1 released.||Released For QEMU, Intel Minnowboard, RPI2 and RPi3.|
|GDP 11 beta release||- GDP-294Getting issue details... STATUS||July 28th||Done. Wed Aug 3rd||Released. For QEMU only. Otherwise, please go to GDP Master. The tasks left to do are about tracking the impact of the release.|
|- GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS|
Roadmap for RC1 release done and communicated. Release plan published.
|- GDP-231Getting issue details... STATUS|
Done: June 22nd
Re-structuring finished. Master has been created and integrated with go.cd. Now GDP has two deliverables, Master and major releases.
Release of Intel Minnowboard
Done: May 18th
14th AMM Hands on Session
April 27th and 29th
Done: April 26th and 29th
Hands On Sessions: GDP on Porter and GDP on RPi2. Summary/overview sessions.
Done. Tue April 19th
GDP-ivi9 for QEMU, Renesas Porter and RPi2
GDP-ivi9 RC1 release
March 8th 2016
Done Tue March 8th
GDP-ivi9 RC1 QEMU image
GDP-ivi9 Beta release
Feb 9th 2016
Done Wed Feb 17th 2016
GDP-ivi9 beta released. Some complementary and analysis tasks are in progress.
|GDP 11 RC3||- GDP-414Getting issue details... STATUS||Oct 17th||Done on time for the GENIVI 15th AMM opening|
|GDP Hands on Sessions on Turbot and||- GDP-274Getting issue details... STATUS||Oct 19th and 20th||Driven by Unknown User (tom.pollard) at the 15th AMM|
|GDP overview, presentation and demo at 15th AMM||- GDP-430Getting issue details... STATUS||Oct 20th||EG overview during the Members only day and Baseline/GDP status/roadmap session. Slides uploaded for publishing.|
After releasing GDP 11 RC3 during the GENIVI 15th AMM, together with the two Hands on Sessions, the GDP overview and the GDP status/roadmap session together with Stephen Lawrence, where we also had a GDP demo, the GDP team went on vacation for a few days. This week the main focus has been to put all the tasks up date and finish some minor documentation tasks related with GDP 11 RC3 that were left behind. The Team has also tested some issues and Pull Requests.
- Update tasks:
- After focusing on the integration of the new Application Launcher and the demo applications, GDP RC3 and other tasks for the event, the GDP Delivery Team has focused on updating/cleaning up JIRA tasks. For instance - GDP-425Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-15Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-110Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-30Getting issue details... STATUS , or - GDP-428Getting issue details... STATUS
- GDP 11 RC3 clean up and bugs documentation
- Update Roadmap page
- HMI wiki page is done. Thanks Justin, from ICS
- Updated the content structure image and the contents critical path one - GDP-372Getting issue details... STATUS
- Bugs found and reported. Analisys: - GDP-426Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-427Getting issue details... STATUS - GDP-442Getting issue details... STATUS , - GDP-437Getting issue details... STATUS and - GDP-433Getting issue details... STATUS
- Improvements in Master:
- GDP at ELCE
GDP-407Getting issue details...
- Video of the talk published by the event organisers. Promoted.
- Yearly report creation has started - GDP-446Getting issue details... STATUS
- Acceptance testing