|1 year report||- GDP-446Getting issue details... STATUS||November 11th||Done: Nov 11th||Previous GDP team provided a detailed summary of their work and also work to be done.|
|15th AMM Hands on Sessions||- GDP-274Getting issue details... STATUS||October 20th 2016||Hands on Sessions for Porter and Minnowboard Turbot in preparation||GDP Hands on Sessions for Porter and for Minnowboard Turbot delivered.|
|GDP 11 RC3 release||- GDP-414Getting issue details... STATUS||October 17th 2016||GDP 11 RC3||The release was done and announced.|
|GDP 11 RC2 release||- GDP-376Getting issue details... STATUS||October 4th 2016||GDP 11 RC2 released.||GDP 11 release turned into GDP 11 RC2. Released for QEMU, Minnowboard, RPi2, 3 and Dragonboard|
|GDP 11 RC1 release||- GDP-335Getting issue details... STATUS||September 1st 2016||GDP 11 RC1 released.||Released For QEMU, Intel Minnowboard, RPI2 and RPi3.|
|GDP 11 beta release||- GDP-294Getting issue details... STATUS||July 28th||Done. Wed Aug 3rd||Released. For QEMU only. Otherwise, please go to GDP Master. The tasks left to do are about tracking the impact of the release.|
|- GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS|
Roadmap for RC1 release done and communicated. Release plan published.
|- GDP-231Getting issue details... STATUS|
Done: June 22nd
Re-structuring finished. Master has been created and integrated with go.cd. Now GDP has two deliverables, Master and major releases.
Release of Intel Minnowboard
Done: May 18th
14th AMM Hands on Session
April 27th and 29th
Done: April 26th and 29th
Hands On Sessions: GDP on Porter and GDP on RPi2. Summary/overview sessions.
Done. Tue April 19th
GDP-ivi9 for QEMU, Renesas Porter and RPi2
GDP-ivi9 RC1 release
March 8th 2016
Done Tue March 8th
GDP-ivi9 RC1 QEMU image
GDP-ivi9 Beta release
Feb 9th 2016
Done Wed Feb 17th 2016
GDP-ivi9 beta released. Some complementary and analysis tasks are in progress.
Since last report, I've been mainly focusing on testing of GDP on various platforms. Taha Mohammad joined the team this week as well. We'll be looking into CI and QA.
- Continued going through documentation, sources and report from previous GDP maintainers.
- Went through many open tickets, added comments and did some general triaging.
- Created tasks for testing of all supported boards for release 11, under a meta task. - GDP-458Getting issue details... STATUS
- Successfully built Qemu, RPI3, Porter and Minnowboard images.
- Tested GDP on Porter. - GDP-457Getting issue details... STATUS
- Added missing RC release tags in repos.
- Chats with previous maintainers, learnt a lot from them already.
- GDP PMO meeting
- Tried building RPI3 image.
- Tested GDP on Raspberry Pi3 - GDP-459Getting issue details... STATUS
- Reported some bugs and issues found during the test - GDP-465Getting issue details... STATUS - GDP-466Getting issue details... STATUS
- Presently working on testing GDP on qemu. Due to genivi.org being down, could not download the binaries required.
- Internal meetings/discussions at Pelagicore about GDP future.
- Arranging hardware for testing.
Unresolved (not discussed last week)
Solved (from last week’s report issues
- Tickets for testing of all boards. - GDP-458Getting issue details... STATUS
- GENIVI Development Platform release management was already in place (thanks to Codethink team).
Next Week Targets
- GDP testing on all supported boards done.
- Ready for tagging release 11 hopefully.
Weekly Open Call Meeting Minutes
Gunnar: Zeeshan is doing well with what he has, we are going to bring more support for the direction of the GDP
Leon asks about issues with meta-rust and gcc 6?
Zeeshan not focusing on that right now though it will be coming up again
There are some JIRA issues that we can reopen or create a new ticket specifically for GCC 6 so that this work can be tracked
Hopefully we can update meta-rust in the future but there is work ongoing to bring the SOTA software to C/C++
Discussion on the “car” and “multimedia” buttons not working. The person to discuss this issue with is firstname.lastname@example.org
Setting up the mode line will help with resolution issues, Stephen Lawrence to file an issue
FM radio app from HMI crashes on various platforms, discussion on who to contact to resolve this issue
Were there issues with the demo of the RC 3 at the AMM?
Tom: I haven’t seen any DRM issues with the Rpi, but I’ve seen issues with displays not powering up. There were some crashes from time to time but it would run. The Rpi has been one of the more stable platform.
Tom: The GDP is never going to be super stable since it has to support so many boards
Important to be “aggressive but kind” in hunting down bugs.
Tom notes that Codethink has shipped all the hardware to Sweden, request for tracking number to be sent to Zeeshan.
Nick: there is a network outage at the Portland GENIVI site this means that mailing lists and genivi.org are currently down.
No other business raised