|1 year report||- GDP-446Getting issue details... STATUS||November 11th||Done: Nov 11th||Previous GDP team provided a detailed summary of their work and also work to be done.|
|15th AMM Hands on Sessions||- GDP-274Getting issue details... STATUS||October 20th 2016||Hands on Sessions for Porter and Minnowboard Turbot in preparation||GDP Hands on Sessions for Porter and for Minnowboard Turbot delivered.|
|GDP 11 RC3 release||- GDP-414Getting issue details... STATUS||October 17th 2016||GDP 11 RC3||The release was done and announced.|
|GDP 11 RC2 release||- GDP-376Getting issue details... STATUS||October 4th 2016||GDP 11 RC2 released.||GDP 11 release turned into GDP 11 RC2. Released for QEMU, Minnowboard, RPi2, 3 and Dragonboard|
|GDP 11 RC1 release||- GDP-335Getting issue details... STATUS||September 1st 2016||GDP 11 RC1 released.||Released For QEMU, Intel Minnowboard, RPI2 and RPi3.|
|GDP 11 beta release||- GDP-294Getting issue details... STATUS||July 28th||Done. Wed Aug 3rd||Released. For QEMU only. Otherwise, please go to GDP Master. The tasks left to do are about tracking the impact of the release.|
|- GDP-272Getting issue details... STATUS|
Roadmap for RC1 release done and communicated. Release plan published.
|- GDP-231Getting issue details... STATUS|
Done: June 22nd
Re-structuring finished. Master has been created and integrated with go.cd. Now GDP has two deliverables, Master and major releases.
Release of Intel Minnowboard
Done: May 18th
14th AMM Hands on Session
April 27th and 29th
Done: April 26th and 29th
Hands On Sessions: GDP on Porter and GDP on RPi2. Summary/overview sessions.
Done. Tue April 19th
GDP-ivi9 for QEMU, Renesas Porter and RPi2
GDP-ivi9 RC1 release
March 8th 2016
Done Tue March 8th
GDP-ivi9 RC1 QEMU image
GDP-ivi9 Beta release
Feb 9th 2016
Done Wed Feb 17th 2016
GDP-ivi9 beta released. Some complementary and analysis tasks are in progress.
This week also mainly focusing on testing of GDP on various platforms. Viktor Sjölind from Pelagicore joined this week, part time. He'll be focusing on all technical aspects of GDP.
- Received dev boards from Codethink, thanks!
- More building and testing. - GDP-458Getting issue details... STATUS
- Discussions with PMO and internally in Pelagicore about future of GDP.
- Looking into encoding issue in QML example on RPI3. - GDP-332Getting issue details... STATUS
- Got feedback about HMI from some community UI designers (Action point for me to report to GGT).
- Managed to fry a Minnowboard by plugging in a 12v power. Push of smoke (TM) was observed.
- Reached out to Philippe Colliot about my ideas on making use of existing open source projects in LBS. No reply yet but I've heard he's extremely busy these days.
- Helped out Viktor and Taha a bit.
- GDP PMO meeting
- Onboarding activities, building and testing GDP and reading docs etc.
Finished testing GDP on Raspberry PI3
Worked partly with Zeeshan on testing GDP on MinnowBoard.
Resource Planning on setting up CI Jenkins environment for the purpose of testing. To compare it with present Go Server.
Presently trying to build image for Renesas Koelsch board, encountered some issues, got help from IRC automotive channel.
- Had still some hardware to arrange.
- Zeeshan on Vacation Dec 1-7. Please contact Eric Botö <email@example.com> in case of urgent issues.
Unresolved (not discussed last week)
Solved (from last week’s report issues
Next Week Targets
- More testing done after merge of meta-oic update: - GDP-510Getting issue details... STATUS
- RPI QML text encoding issue fixed. - GDP-332Getting issue details... STATUS
- App crashes investigated. - GDP-456Getting issue details... STATUS
GDP Weekly Open Call on Nov 30
Devboards received, thanks.
Certain GENIVI URLs have been failing, plan is to move more stable GitHub URLs
Zeeshan spoke about speaking with designers from GNOME about the HMI and potential improvements
Erik Botö will be filling in for Zeeshan this coming week
Steve: What are the remaining hurdles to finalize the release candidate?
Zeeshan: There are some crashes we’ve seen and that is the main problem for releasing at the moment.
Steve: Do you have a time estimate?
Zeeshan: Hopefully in the next two weeks. If not, we should consider releasing since we need a release for CES and we see some boards are more stable than others.
Steve: So you’re seeing issues with Rpi3?
Z: that is my observation yes.