Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Invitees

Attendees  

Planned agenda

  • Update on Component specification work
  • Planning meetings before the AMM
  • Discussion on what to prepare for readout at the AMM
  • Solys update from EB
  • AoB

Minutes

  • Long break on component specification due to vacation
  • Prototype work is ongoing and Klaus has reviewed the prototype in GitHub along with colleagues
  • Next step is to further discuss the feedback from Klaus with the folks developing the prototype
  • Tools team meeting invitations sent out with a return to a bi-weekly schedule through to the upcoming AMM in Korea
  • Upcoming meetings will likely focus a bit on AMM planning, Jeremiah to contact Philippe R. regarding Tools Team sessions in Seoul.
  • Its agreed that it the tools team ought to present some information on tooling related to software development on GitHub
  • The BIT will discuss automated testing at the AMM as well
  • Go SSL cert update (discussion continues offline)
  • Klaus Birken shared some blog posts related to Solys and Franca, promises to re-share in GENIVI-projects.

Here's the Webex invite that went to genivi-projects: https://lists.genivi.org/pipermail/genivi-projects/2017-September/005642.html

  • Jeremiah Foster to re-try AppVeyor integration to check if the organization can exclude private repos   
  • Jeremiah Foster – Schedule new breakout meetings for component specification work. Weekly meetings of one hour each.  
  • Jeremiah Foster – Contact Philippe Robin about plans for AMM in Seoul to communicate with rest of team. 
  • Jeremiah Foster – Contact the folks behind CANDevStudio (Mobica) and Solys (EB) to see if we can get some updates and plans for AMM   



  • No labels