Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Franca for WAMP and for IoT as well as possibly other domains that GENIVI might connect to.
- This might be useful for the Asian attendees
- Generation of REST API via Crossbar
- One direction to take is a PyFranca approach to expand Franca beyond its Java implementation. There is a risk that the different implementations support the standard differently or lack feature parity.
- Gunnar and Klaus have been in touch with the project
- It may be possible to create a common test suite for both pyfranca (https://github.com/zayfod/pyfranca) and Franca
- Positive feedback from the PyFranca folks about a common test suite
- Stephen: quick look at the project, looks like you have to change the kernel configuration to enable tracing.
- The BIT however needs to complete the automated testing work and adding the Guider project might be quite useful but adoption as part the current automated testing is not planned
- Guider might be better suited as a part of the GDP SDK or maybe a free standing project in the Tools Team