- Feedback from AMM
- Guider project developer interested in connecting Guider to DLT
- Crossbar seen as too heavy for current use, plan is to look for a C++ tool instead that does the same thing.
- Additional developer being added to work on GENIVI WAMP repositories
- Find a time for Franca+ breakout session in CET that Klaus can attend
- Klaus writes;
I see a couple of different options:
- we move the discussion to offline during the next 4-5 weeks (we use
> github facilities to discuss example models and concept questions, via
> issues etc)
- you just keep the date on Wednesday morning, and I comment offline (as
> in the prev. option)
> - we find some replacement slots over the next few weeks
> Pls indicate what you plan to do, then we can look for free slots...
- Gunnar replies;
Since the TT overlaps the BIT slot (and always has), I would be in favor of
changing the meeting time.
- Discussed finding a time for Franca+ breakout session via creating an online poll