The Yocto Baseline uses the meta-ivi layer to create a Genivi compliant build of the Yocto Project Poky reference distribution.
When the meta-ivi-test layer is included in a Yocto Baseline build it adds the extra packages needed to run tests for Genivi components.
Currently not all components are included and contribution to fill the gap is welcomed.
Build and booting with test image
- add meta-ivi-test layers to <your build directory>/conf/bblayers.conf
- boot with test-image
run all tests of all s/w
- list up of specific s/w with tests
- run all tests of specific s/w
- run a test of specific test
How to create test cases
- target directory of test program is /opt/tests/<s/w name>
- create script for test-fw.sh
- Filename should be /opt/tests/<s/w name>/<s/w name>_t.inc
DEPRECATED, this is as of this writing the same information as above but will be updated. Kept for reference for now.
See test_of_meta-ivi.pptx for instructions on how to build, run and add new tests.
build and test manually
This information is partially incorrect, we might want to remove it and/or move it into the git repository.
add meta-ivi-test layers to <your build directory>/conf/bblayers.conf
add test package to your image by modifying <your build directory>/conf/bblayers.conf.
after build, you can see the directory /opt/tests in your s/w image
- run test with following instructions
- Test of AudioManager
- Test of wayland-ivi-extension
- Test of Common API C++ runtime.
- Test of persistence-administrator
- Test of persistence-client-library (PCL)
- Test of persistence-common-object
- Test of dlt-daemon
- Test of node-state-manager
- Test of node-health-monitor
- Test of node-startup-controller
- Test of bluez5