Previous Minutes (carried forward)
- public wiki choice still with PMO
- bring forward: Work out how to get the VM distributed - Action SL take this to the BIT and report back
- (brought forward) SL, JF, Collabora are looking at an automated testing prototype possibly around Lava - could we take this to the upstream communities? This is now a topic itself for Tools Team, see below.
- PS to check TT AMM attendees DONE. Confirmed so far PS, Marco Residori, Gunnar, Jeremiah, Klaus Uhl, Pavel Konopelko
- encoding of enumerations was discussed at SAT F2F.
Action GA check docs.projects.genivi.org scripting with PMO
- how can Tools Team establish a working environment for users? Does this relate to the Debian initiative? Is this a synonym for SDK? Patching D-Bus is not an option on people's host environments. (https://trello.com/c/rgLIW9lG)
- CI and Automated Test. PS proposes to establish a public-facing CI which will at a minimum build genivi baselines. Step 2 will be to have it deploy to actual hardware - PS requested 2 boards from SL to support this (https://trello.com/c/x2Fhxhfs)
- co-operation with AGL - we clarified that other areas of GENIVI (eg SAT) are engaged on this for their specific areas of interest. We should focus on Tools Team scope, i.e.
- Franca - IPC - CIAT (continuous integration and automated test)
Ongoing Tasks (https://trello.com/b/SwTkXMCa/genivi-tools)
- action KB to check Gunnar's review of Eclipse Automotive vs Eclipse DSL (https://trello.com/c/qZ7Gl5qN)
- action SL post his GDP patches to the list (https://trello.com/c/XsJ1DLqK)
Was not discussed... carry forward:
- possible demo of new common api - add discussion on this to agenda for meeting 6th July