Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Previous Minutes (carried forward)[edit]

  • public wiki choice still with PMO: see if we can unblock this? there are new things to document (eg new versions of Yamaica and Franca) please can this be resolved now?
  • bring forward: Work out how to get the VM distributed - Action SL take this to the BIT and report back
 a) the building
 b) the licensing
 c) the binaries for Renesas-specific implementation

We discussed that a) and b) could be seen as part of the CIAT initiative.

  • enumerations/constants: discussed compatibility between commonAPI 3 and Franca 0.9.2 (this is due later in the summer) - currently it is compatible with 0.9.1
 - Action Klaus Uhl will write up the compatibility problem
 - Action Marco write up his command line issue
  • CI and Automated Test. PS proposes to establish a public-facing CI which will at a minimum build genivi baselines. Step 2 will be to have it deploy to actual hardware - PS requested 2 boards from SL to support this (https://trello.com/c/x2Fhxhfs). Action PS to write up thinking so far
  • co-operation with AGL - we clarified that other areas of GENIVI (eg SAT) are engaged on this for their specific areas of interest. We should focus on Tools Team scope, i.e. 
 - Franca
 - IPC
 - CIAT (continuous integration and automated test)

 

New Topics[edit]

  • possible demo of new common api (juergen gehring) - add discussion on this to agenda for meeting 13th July

Ongoing Tasks (https://trello.com/b/SwTkXMCa/genivi-tools)[edit]

Deferred[edit]

  • how can Tools Team establish a working environment for users? Does this relate to the Debian initiative? Is this a synonym for SDK? Patching D-Bus is not an option on people's host environments. (https://trello.com/c/rgLIW9lG) Action PS get Jeremiah to participate if possible

 

Fall AMM[edit]

  • was not discussed.
  • No labels