Previous Minutes (carried forward)
- public wiki choice still with PMO: see if we can unblock this? there are new things to document (eg new versions of Yamaica and Franca) please can this be resolved now?
- bring forward: Work out how to get the VM distributed - Action SL take this to the BIT and report back
a) the building b) the licensing c) the binaries for Renesas-specific implementation
We discussed that a) and b) could be seen as part of the CIAT initiative.
- enumerations/constants: discussed compatibility between commonAPI 3 and Franca 0.9.2 (this is due later in the summer) - currently it is compatible with 0.9.1
- Action Klaus Uhl will write up the compatibility problem - Action Marco write up his command line issue
- Action GA check docs.projects.genivi.org scripting with PMO
- CI and Automated Test. PS proposes to establish a public-facing CI which will at a minimum build genivi baselines. Step 2 will be to have it deploy to actual hardware - PS requested 2 boards from SL to support this (https://trello.com/c/x2Fhxhfs). Action PS to write up thinking so far
- co-operation with AGL - we clarified that other areas of GENIVI (eg SAT) are engaged on this for their specific areas of interest. We should focus on Tools Team scope, i.e.
- Franca - IPC - CIAT (continuous integration and automated test)
- possible demo of new common api (juergen gehring) - add discussion on this to agenda for meeting 13th July
Ongoing Tasks (https://trello.com/b/SwTkXMCa/genivi-tools)
- action KB to check Gunnar's review of Eclipse Automotive vs Eclipse DSL (https://trello.com/c/qZ7Gl5qN)
- action SL post his GDP patches to the list (https://trello.com/c/XsJ1DLqK)
- how can Tools Team establish a working environment for users? Does this relate to the Debian initiative? Is this a synonym for SDK? Patching D-Bus is not an option on people's host environments. (https://trello.com/c/rgLIW9lG) Action PS get Jeremiah to participate if possible
- was not discussed.