Previous Minutes (carried forward)
- new public Confluence is now live for early-adopters/beta test at
https://genivi-oss.atlassian.net/wiki/dashboard.action please could folks who have held back on migrating from GENIVI private confluence try copy-and-paste to see how it looks? (for example see the Parked/Dropped actions at https://trello.com/b/SwTkXMCa/genivi-tools)
- VM distribution was discussed at the BIT meeting. Build and
distribution could be seen as part of the CIAT initiative.
- enumerations: discussed compatibility between commonAPI 3
and Franca 0.9.2 (this is due later in the summer) - currently it is compatible with 0.9.1
- good progress. this can be dropped from these minutes
- Marco asks: does current version support constants? - Klaus Uhl - constants are not yet supported publicly (but this has been implemented internally at Intel)
- Action GA check docs.projects.genivi.org scripting with PMO
- co-operation with AGL - we clarified that other areas of GENIVI (eg
SAT) are engaged on this for their specific areas of interest. We should focus on Tools Team scope, i.e.
- Franca - IPC - CIAT (continuous integration and automated test) Walt agreed that Franca and IPC topics may be of interest to AGL
Now could be a good time to refresh information on the public lists. Walt tracked down the original Franca webinar link at
- CI and Automated Test. PS wrote up some thinking on the new wiki at
https://genivi-oss.atlassian.net/wiki/display/TOOL/CIAT. We had some discussion around this, and Walt confirmed that there is an opportunity for collaboration on this, combining experience and resources, adopting a common approach if possible. Walt also noted that AGL plans to use the LTSI test framework
- possible demo of new common api (juergen gehring) - carried forward,
Juergen was not present
Ongoing Tasks (https://trello.com/b/SwTkXMCa/genivi-tools)
- action KB to check Gunnar's review of Eclipse Automotive vs Eclipse
- action SL post his GDP patches to the list
- how can Tools Team establish a working environment for users? Does this relate to the Debian initiative? Is this a synonym for SDK?
Patching D-Bus is not an option on people's host environments. (https://trello.com/c/rgLIW9lG) Action PS get Jeremiah to participate if possible
- there has been some progress on the automation. FIXME