- Long break on component specification due to vacation
- Prototype work is ongoing and Klaus has reviewed the prototype in GitHub along with colleagues
- Next step is to further discuss the feedback from Klaus with the folks developing the prototype
- Tools team meeting invitations sent out with a return to a bi-weekly schedule through to the upcoming AMM in Korea
- Upcoming meetings will likely focus a bit on AMM planning, Jeremiah to contact Philippe R. regarding Tools Team sessions in Seoul.
- Its agreed that it the tools team ought to present some information on tooling related to software development on GitHub
- The BIT will discuss automated testing at the AMM as well
- Go SSL cert update (discussion continues offline)
- Klaus Birken shared some blog posts related to Solys and Franca, promises to re-share in GENIVI-projects.
Here's the Webex invite that went to genivi-projects: https://lists.genivi.org/pipermail/genivi-projects/2017-September/005642.html
- Jeremiah Foster to re-try AppVeyor integration to check if the organization can exclude private repos
- Jeremiah Foster – Schedule new breakout meetings for component specification work. Weekly meetings of one hour each.
- Jeremiah Foster – Contact Philippe Robin about plans for AMM in Seoul to communicate with rest of team.
- Jeremiah Foster – Contact the folks behind CANDevStudio (Mobica) and Solys (EB) to see if we can get some updates and plans for AMM