Planning the session.
Wednesday 18 April, 11.45-12.30 (45 minutes)
- Project Introduction (Gunnar, 5-10 minutes)
Purpose & Goals.
Categories and examples.
Refer to detailed pres.
- Harman Android-graphics sharing show-and-tell (25 minutes)
- Roman presenting: (8-10 minutes)
- Use-case / requirement for the project
- ... a bit about Harman frameworks being used (data exchange, PubSub)
- ... principle of synchronized independent rendering
- ...mentioned Harman also doing other designs e.g. Buffer Sharing approach
- Sergey presenting: (8-10 minutes)
- ~ 10 slides Technical Design
(static UML class diagram, and runtime Message Sequence Charts)
- Demonstration (5 minutes)
- Project Planning discussion (15 minutes)
- Work plan for project Q2-Q3
- → if time runs out, consider separate meeting (lunch time etc.)
(Additional informal planning meeting)
- Find time during one of the breaks, Wednesday / Thursday
- Roman, Horst, Stephen, Eugen, Subramanian, Bernhard, etc. interested
Stephen synchronize time using genivi-projects list.
- Availability planner below:
|Notes (alternative time)|
Result: Meeting will take place on Weds, if required (see agenda above), as its the only day we can all clearly make.